Effective Pain Relief Through Laser Spinal Decompression
Laser Enhanced Spinal Decompression Table
The world's first and only computerized and entirely automated Class 4 Medical Laser Delivery System and Spinal Decompression Force applied to the spine simultaneously for an unparalleled treatment effect.
What Does it Treat?
- Disc Herniations
- Protruding or Bulging Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sciatica or Radiculopathy (pinched nerves)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
Will This Treatment Help Me?
Not everyone is an ideal candidate for this treatment, so help us see if you are. If any of the following statements apply to you, then Laser Enhanced Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression may be your solution!
- Have you been diagnosed with a herniated or bulging disc?
- Is your back or neck stiff as a board?
- Have you been told it's just a muscle?
- Has your pain caused you to miss work?
- Does the pain keep you from sleeping?
- Have you been told you need surgery?
- Do you have arthritis?
- Does your pain affect your leisure or family time?
- Does it feel like you can't trust your back or what it's going to do next?
- Patients under active cancer treatment
- Certain surgical fixations on a case-by-case basis
This therapy is completely safe and comfortable for almost everyone. Patients report that therapy is relaxing and pain free!
How does Laser Enhanced Spinal Decompression Work?
Mechanics of Back Pain
Through injury and as the spine begins to age you lose space between the spinal bones. This in turn creates tears in the outer fibers of the disc causing outward bulging and some degree of compression on the joints and nerves, thus creating pain. This is termed Degenerative Disc Disease.
The Laser Assisted Spinal Restoration System
Laser Assisted Spinal Restoration is a new therapy for patients suffering from chronic neck and low back pain. This treatment utilizes the two of the most technologically advanced treatments for back and neck pain, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression and Class 4 Medical Laser Therapy.
Laser Assisted Spinal Restoration accomplishes three healing goals:
- It helps to re-establish disc height, reduces bulging and disc herniation using Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Treatments.
- It reduces pain, helping to heal the damaged discs, associated nerves, ligament, and muscle tissues through the simultaneous application of High Intensity Class 4 Medical Laser Therapy optimizing recovery and minimizing the chances of the disc injury relapsing. Increased cell healing and microcirculation achieved by the laser around the damaged area also helps aid the reduction of inflammation, the shrinking and re-absorption (breakdown) of herniated disc material that may be causing compression on and irritation to the spinal and peripheral nerves.
- The simultaneous application of High Intensity Class 4 Medical Laser Therapy achieves a more comfortable and complete Spinal Decompression treatment than traditional decompression methods. It does this by concurrently softening and relaxing tight and damaged muscle tissue that may otherwise interfere with the achievement of an effective spine and muscle stretch which is one of the treatment goals of spinal decompression. By relaxing this tissue and simultaneously healing, it we can achieve greater space between the spinal bones during the decompression stretch. This releases more pressure from the discs and nerves and allows the laser dosage to pass more easily to the deeper disc and nerve structures as the spinal bones are effectively pulled out of the way.
Still unsure if this is the right solution for you? Schedule a complimentary virtual consultation with Dr. Suzanne to discuss the following:
- what your health goals are
- your health history
- the details of your specific pain or injury
- what you have tried before
- anything else pertinent to your unique situation and your path back to a pain-free, healthy life
How effective is this treatment?
What is the true cost of pain?
How does the spine specialist treatment work in less than 20 minutes?
How long will it take to get better?
What are degenerative discs, and why does the Spine Specialist table work so well?
Will this FIX my problem?
Are there any side effects to this treatment?
Dr. Suzanne Buffie, D.C.
Dr. Christine Gulas, D.C.
670 N. 54th St, Chandler, AZ, 85226, Suite#1-a
located inside - A Modern Chiropractic Center